Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rediscovering Me

It's hard to believe so much time has gone by. I haven't been blogging much anywhere these days. Life has me hopping here and there. I've also spent a good portion of this time writing in the book I'm trying to complete. I've been able to bang out 5 decent chapters, revamped the outline and I consider myself on the homestretch now. Only 5 more chapters until I'm done. So with any luck that's 50 or so pages.

I've also met someone who fits into me and my lifestyle extremely well. The first conversation I had with him was like going home. It was in a sense, he's from the homeland too. So we're both transplants on this side of the country, and like the same sports teams. Which is a huge bonus during football season. *grins*

So while the last relationship didn't end so well, and I was completely disillusioned by many things, it did teach me that there are men out there who do not bully by physical force. Now I've found one who doesn't bully by guilt or emotional force as well. It's quite nice. He has a life that doesn't revolve around me. There's no whining or demands for time, there's understanding when it comes to the brood, and best of all, he really knows how to get inside my head when I need it most.

There's a time and place for certain activities, and we're both content and happy with that. It's also a learning experience in the BDSM realm as well. A whole new set of serving and pleasing and being used. I understand now why all the good BDSM sites use the Hitachi wand. *shivers and drools*.

So, yes I'm still alive, and promise to go catch up on all your writings soon.

I'll be back soon.
ss

No comments:

Post a Comment