Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mind dump of thoughts

Thanks for the kick in the arse trinity-pup to write again.

Life is good. I've started writing again. That is huge for me. I've written an entire chapter and went on to the next chapter. So that officially puts me about 2/3 done according to my outline. I figure I have a bout 6 or 7 chapters left, maybe less than that if I use some of the filler I wrote and kept because it didn't fit in the original location.

I also penned a short short in my alt blog, and then posted it on an erotic story site. Now I'm working on three shorts per requests of users on a amateur video site (no, I don't have videos up).

It's fun to deviate from what I need to do though.

On the home front, we added more reptiles to our menagerie today. All lizards are content and full of crickets I'm happy to report. Now it's time to feed the snake.

I'm pondering a new tattoo. Upper back, just not sure what I want yet. It's one of those things where I'll know it's meant to be when I see it. I'd like to do custom, but if I see a stencil, I'll work with it and change it a bit to make it seem more custom.

Went out on a date last night. Impromptu @ 10 pm. Got home about 2:30 ish. Dragging ass today. I likey my sleep.

On a sad note, my strawberry plants have officially shit the bed. I'm not so good with the green thumb. It's like a relationship for me, I kill it in time with either lack of interest or nurture it beyond its capability. One of these days I'll get it right.

Ok, that's enough for me right now. I have more story requests to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment