Sunday, April 28, 2013

Strictly Emotional

Today is one of those days where just about anything can set me off.  Yes, I think PMS has much to do with it. I can cry at the drop of a pin, and go from zero to bitch in seconds.  There's no rhyme or reason.

Diving into thoughts of my relationship is one of those things that while it will bring me to tears, it soothes at the same time.  I am very overwhelmed today at the depths of my feelings. The cup bubbleth over so to speak.  It's the teary thing.
I didn't think I was capable of such deep love.

I know one person who will tell you otherwise, but he doesn't count we share a brain (figuratively). He'll tell you he knew I was capable, it just had to be born in the hands of the right person.
Okay I'm guessing that's what he'd say.

The clock is ticking. There is much to be done.

I have a HUGE question to ask him...

I honestly don't know what he's going to say.


1 comment:

  1. What would we day dream about if our lives were nothing but fantasy?

    ReplyDelete