Sunday, May 10, 2009

Changes

Yes, it's been awhile since I've been here, and there was a good reason for it. The last few entries I had here expressed my obvious dissatisfaction at the course of the relationship with TM. The weeks following that last entry of April 3 brought me to the conclusion that I've dealt with these types of thing over the past couple of years, and that this would be a constant source of contention for me in the future.

I chose not to write out what I was feeling or going through, because even though there is a sense of anonymity here, he does or might read this, and I don't want this to be an asassination of him or his character. It's nothing like that, I still like the man- he's a great guy- for someone else.

We've parted ways, I asked him to leave- he did. I've learned a great many things over the last couple of years. I will always be grateful for his slow introduction to BDSM. Now it's time for me to spread my wings and figure out what I need out of this lifestyle.

3 comments:

  1. I think you were smart to not air everything out while you went through that. Even on an anonymous blog, restraint is often called for. (Yes, the double meaning of "restraint" was intentional ;-) )

    And now, to spread your wings . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like an exciting time ahead, even though you made a tough decision... i am wishing you well with new things - i shall be checking by to see what's going on :-)

    t. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha @ Riff, good pun with the 'restraint' comment. Yeah, nothing like good restraints.

    @ trinity-pup, it was a tough decision, but I knew it was the right one because after I made it, there was never a single ounce of remorse for making it. It was the right thing to do for me. Thank you for the wishes, I'm going to need every single one of them I think as I try to figure this out.

    ReplyDelete